Marketing & Rapid Prototyping Information
And other useful resources.
For a thorough listing of resources and vendors in the rapid prototyping industry, visit the Resource Page from the User's Guide to Rapid Prototyping.
If you are looking for more information on marketing, business or other topics, some of the resources listed below may be beneficial. Each of these items has helped our company, so we thought that we would make them available to you.
- RapidToday: An independent resource for users of rapid prototyping, rapid manufacturing, and 3D printing; includes RP news, directories, and discussion forums.
- Internet.com: Everything you need to know about Web development and Web marketing.
- Tradeshow Blues: Tradeshow problems? This site has lots of good ideas.
- Inc.: This site is loaded with useful information for small business.
- Time-Compression Technologies: While a bit biased (Todd Grimm co-authors an editorial feature), this is a great resource for information on rapid prototyping.
- Wohlers Associates: This company is viewed as the leading consulting organization in rapid prototyping. This site is packed with information and resources.
- Accelerated Technologies, Inc.: Our bias is showing again. Todd Grimm built the original version of this leading rapid prototyping service bureau's Web site. The site is loaded with information on rapid prototyping.
- Purple Cow, Seth Godin
- 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing, Ries & Trout
- 22 Immutable Laws of Branding, Ries & Trout
- Focus, Ries
- The Death of Advertising as We Know It, Zyman
- It's Not Luck, Goldratt
- Selling the Invisible, Beckwith
- Business-to-Business Internet Marketing, Silverstein
- Jump Start Your Business Brain, Hall
- Strategic Selling, Miller & Heiman
- The Lead Generation Handbook, Goldberg
- How I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling, Bettger
- ClickZ: Web development and Web marketing information (daily).
- SitePoint: Web development and Web marketing information (weekly).
- Ezine Tips: For both the budding and advanced publisher of Ezines. Ideas, tips and problem solving (daily).
- Search Day: Search engine marketing ideas and solutions (daily). Dozens of newsletters listed on this site. Scroll down to "Ecommerce/Marketing Channel" for the Search Day option.
- Presentations: Resource for presenting skills and PowerPoint development.
- Sales and Marketing Management: Packed with articles on how to improve sales and marketing.
- Inc.: For the small business, all the information you need.
- BtoB: Dedicated to online and offline marketing.
- Fast Company: Always a fun read, and each issue has at least one idea you can use.
- Time-Compression Technologies: The publication for rapid prototyping and rapid product development.
- Moldmaking Technologies: Sister publication to Time-Compression Technologies that focuses on mold building and molding.
Events & Seminars
- Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing: This annual tradeshow and conference is a must for anyone in rapid prototyping.
- Moldmaking Expo: Come for the show, but definitely attend the conference sessions. Always great speakers and great information.
- Business Marketing Association: With local chapters across the US, this is a great association for anyone interested in marketing communications for business-to-business selling environments.
T. A. Grimm logo and Marketing Engineered for Sales Results
are service marks of T. A. Grimm & Associates, Inc.